Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loving mom

It all started when I came home for holidays. I am Agan a 19 year old boy. I was a virgin before the incident takes place. My mom, Shivani had very sexy figure . My dad works aboard as a supervisor. Our house was being renovated the day our incidents happen. Me and mom watched proudly as the bare walls of our room was painted bright yellow. It was the last work to be done. Me and mom held hands while watching the completion.
Little did we know that this bond was about to get stronger. As I was seeing mom after a long time I spent most of the day with my mom. I don’t know why but that particular day I could not resist seeing the women in her. I watched and admired her figure without her knowing. While she was hanging clothes on the line she would bend down really low. And then I would get a really good sight of her cleavage and bra covered breast.
But the real turning point of the story was when we realized that I couldn’t sleep in the freshly painted room. That’s when mom asked, “Can’t we sleep in the same room”. I agreed right away and you know why. Since it was very cold we decided to cuddle together in the same blanket. Even when I resisted my mind was blooming with naughty thoughts. I lied beside her with one arm over her. Then when she started snore gently I started moving my arm. I kept my arm over her breast. I cupped it and pressed it gently.
Then did the same with the other breast. I moved my arm through her arm opening of her top. I felt her armpit and fleshy hand muscles. Then I removed my hand from there and started to move it over her cleavage. I inserted my fingers between her bra felt her fleshy breast. By the time, my cock has already rock hard. Even though I was afraid she would wake up, I pushed my fingers deeper into her bra and I could feel her nipple. I removed my hand and decided to go further into my mission.
I slowly moved my hand slowly towards her hip. She was wearing a churidhar, so I moved the extra bit of top from there and inserted my hands into her bottoms. I was surprised, she wasn’t wearing a panty. I went ahead, I felt her pubic hair. Then started to touch the starting of her vagina. I touched and caressed it. I was a bit surprised when I inserted my fingers into her vagina. It was wet . I thought she was dreaming.
I thought it was enough and went to the bathroom to masturbate. I left the door open. My undies already wet when I pulled it down. I closed my eyes and started slowly. But when I opened my eyes I was shocked. Mom was standing in front of me. She asked,”Are you going to leave your mommy unsatisfied just like that”, “What..”. She interrupted me and said , “Come here, I need to talk to you”. I pulled up my pants and went to the bedroom near her. She said,”You know your dad left about 3 years ago and I never got to see him again.
I was starving for sex and nobody gave a taste of it to me , well.. until today” . I was already feeling like hanging myself. She continued,” Please Agan, I need you”. Before I could say anything she grabbed me wildly and kissed my lips. It was like and 100,000 volts of electric ran through my body. I passionately kissed her back and pressed her head. We looked each other ecstatically as we unlocked our lips. I removed her top as she removed mine quickly. After admiring her sexy belly for a second a kissed her navel. She moaned in pleasure.
I knew she could moan as loud as she wanted as there was no one in the house or nearby the house. I moved up her body and softly bit her bra. I moved my hands behind her and unhooked her bra. She removed her bra so sexily that I could not resist jumping onto her breasts. I suckled her breast as her eyes closed with pleasure and head tilted up. She said,”Agan, remove your bottoms”. I did it in a jiffy and she was staring at the cum leaking from the cock. She said,”
I can’t believe it is the same cock I saw several years ago”, saying that she kissed the head of my cock.”Mommy is going to give you a good time”, she said. And the she gobbled my cock in her mouth. She moved her head back and forth rhythmically. I grabbed her head as she looked up. Then I cummed for the first time , she gulped it down. She got up and smiled once again sexily to me.
She lied down on the bed. I pulled her bottoms down and kissed both her hips alternately . She once again moaned. I went deep and licked near her cunt. Her body tilted up in pleasure. Then I hit the bullseye. I digged into her cunt. She cried in pleasure,”Agan , I love you my son”. Then I put my fingers into her cunt and moved it up and down. She look down and smiled at me. Suddenly I hit the G-spot. She gasped and grabbed my hand and guided it deeper into her cunt. She was about to orgasm.
I got up from my knees. She looked at me penis and said, ‘”I’m on pills”. And I knew what it meant. My cock slowly reached the opening. She guided it into her cunt. I slowly entered the very place I came from. Her eyes once again closed in pleasure. Now I spanked her like an expert. She was moaning in pleasure. I was all over her and kissed her breasts. She reached her orgasm and was screaming in pleasure.,”Give it to me , now.
I gave it one more push and I too cum and my seeds were inside her. We lay there naked for the rest of the night. I couldn’t believe what had happened when I woke up in the morning. I quickly dressed up and went into the kitchen. Shivani was standing there cooking the breakfast. She was looking sexier than ever. She asked, “Are you going anywhere tonight.”

1 comment: